Products DHTML Menu
- Featured Products
- Clamp-On Meters
- Digital Multimeters
- CO Detectors
- A/C & Refrigeration
- Indoor Air Quality
- Pressure Testers
- LEAK DETECTORS
- Infrared Thermometers
- Temperature Testers
- Humidity & Air Flow
- Specialty Testers
- Electrical Testers
- Insulation Resistance
- Analog Clamp & Multimeters
- UTL Brand
Combustible Gas Leak Detector CD100A
- Minimum detection 50 ppm methane
- Long 18” gooseneck for hard to reach areas
- ‘Tip-light’ in sensor cap illuminates the search area
- Sensor provides accurate detection
- Audio and visual tic rate, fully adjustable
- Headphone jack
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Battery (9V)
|Combustible Gas Leak Detector||CD200|
|Refrigerant Leak Detector||RLD15|
|Carbon Monoxide Detector||CO71A|
|Dual Input Differential Manometer - DISCONTINUED see EM201B||EM201|
|Xtended Life Combustion Analyzer||C155|
- How do I use the CD100A to detect combustible gas leaks?
- Turn the meter on, allow to warm up for 30 seconds. Adjust know to a steady one-tick per second rate. Hold tip near the area of inspection. If there is combustible gas in the area the tick rate will increase relative to the concentration.
- How do I adjust the tick rate down on my CD100A after changing the battery?
- If the tick rate is not adjustable to the target rate, please contact UEi Customer Service for a return request or fill our the online service request.
Powered by Ubercart, the free shopping cart software.